Friday, February 18, 2011

finally friday

I am late again posting today but I've been super busy cleaning the house ;) 
Our bedroom looked like a tornado came through and I had several baskets of laundry to fold. Since the weather warmed up so much it's kind of muddy outside so I mopped the floors and got rid of all the puppy paw prints on the slate tile. 
The hubs had a work meeting so he was gone for most of the late morning and early afternoon. Then he brought us Chinese food for a late lunch :)
I'll be busy again most of next week and I'll tell you why later.


For now enjoy these lovelies I found cleaning up the computer...









1 comment:

  1. Oh my gooshness! What a cutie...love the pic of him asleep on the bag!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.