Tuesday, February 22, 2011

first dinner in the new house back in 2008

I'll always remember the first dinner we had in the new house. I think it was right after we finished installing the wood floor in the living room and everything still looked so unfinished. We didn't have a real dining room table so we used a card table ;) It worked and it didn't even look all that bad. I made a German dish and yes, we drink Seltzer water ;) It is the closest thing I can find to the carbonated water I am used to drinking back home. Of course there is San Pellegrino but I am not about to spend two dollars on a bottle of water. So Seltzer water it is for me...


we still have those Ikea lamps on our nightstands 
rockin' the bangs ;)

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Mailbox Monday- I'm a confirmed email subscriber and GFC follower

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.