Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i can see spring :)

This day started out really great. First of all it always makes me happy to wake up to sunshine streaming through the windows and then the hubs made us breakfast in bed. Scrambled eggs and toast - my favorite ;) Yes, he's pretty great like that. We don't really do Valentine's Day, no offense to anyone who does, it's just not our thing. Who needs Valentine's Day when you have a man who makes you breakfast in bed any day of the the year? Maybe he just felt bad because he left me to go play hockey with his work buddies and now I am left to do the housework haha...

So today I will take care of some Etsy business and buy some more fabric, which makes this the perfect day for him to be gone anyway. Tonight we have our first prepared childbirth class and I'm kind of excited for that. Last monday we were supposed to go to Baby Care class but me and my pregnancy brain totally mixed up the days and so we ended up showing up there on tuesday, a day late :( The hubs was pretty bummed because he won't be able to go to any of the next dates for this class due to his work schedule. Well, I guess I really screwed that one up... Kind of a typical situation for us though haha. 

Well I guess that's it for now. Hope you're all having a sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please comment away.