Tuesday, March 29, 2011

blogger problems :(

Well, I wrote this nice little post about the dining room storage and I can't add any pictures. I've been having problems with blogger for maybe 2 weeks now. It's been awfully slow when uploading pictures and now it has come to the point where I can't upload anything. I also can't upload to Photobucket or my email anymore so I don't know what's going on but it may be a bigger problem. I have even tried using a different computer and it's the same. I cleaned out the cache and the cookies but it hasn't changed anything... So much time wasted today in order to figure this out and I am at the point now where I'll just have to let it go for today. So sorry there are no pics, hopefully I can get it taken care of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please comment away.