Thursday, April 14, 2011

baby shower

I finally got to edit some of the shower pics so here they are. There are so many I had to put a page break in, in order not to bore you to death in case you have no interest in baby shower pictures ;) But if you do want to see them all make sure you click on the link... 
Diaper Cake the MIL made
Baby Powder scented candles for favors.
Mandie from Millie Morgan Media made the decorated jars. I wanted the ball jars for glasses :) 
My future SIL made these awesome ducky cupcakes. Sooo much work...


Game prizes, some in decorated jars and I made the clipboards. Aren't they cute? 


Fruit Rainbow :) So cute and so yummy!

Hubby's mom :) 
More yummy food.
Friends :)
My BFF Mandie :)
She likes to snuggle up to the belly ;)
There were lots of little ones.
Unwrapping gifts.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute baby shower! I love the idea of using the Ball jars for cups! So cute! And I would have drooled over all of the prizes! I love those clipboards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will most certainly be making a rainbow fruit dish for my next gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun baby shower! I'm so copying your rainbow fruit tray. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :) Please join us again this Sunday starting 5 pm, PST.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.