Thursday, April 28, 2011

i spy jewelry edition

Today i am linking up to Little Miss Momma's I Spy: Jewelry Edition.
Sorry about the somewhat awful pics, the lighting was pretty crappy ;) I am a serious Jewelry addict as you can tell and this was a lot of fun to do. Now I'm gonna go enjoy the sunshine :) Hope you all are having a sunshiny day, too! 




 PS: In case you were wondering, Bijou Brigitte is a Jewelry Store chain in Europe ;) And I misspelled it every time lol! I always sucked at French... 

5 comments:

  1. I love all your stuff! I would shop in your closet if I could :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh lady! Where did you get those Bijoux earrings? I couldn't find anything on a google search. MUST. HAVE.

    jenfur427 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes girl you got a lot of jewelry and it is so cute. I love how you display them

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous post! i love all of them! i have never heard of some of these jewelry places, i will have to check them out! Oh and you reminded me how excited I am that SLC is finally getting their own H&M! yayyyy! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.