Wednesday, April 13, 2011

maternity shoot

Hey everyone, sorry I have been so absent around here lately but with the baby shower and some last minute shopping I have been pretty busy. Plus, the hubby had a couple of days off from work so we had to take advantage of that :) 
My best friend and blogger/photographer Mandie from MillieMorganMedia took some extra time after the shower to take some pictures of us. It wasn't really planned but worked out so great since Sunday was a beautiful day and now it's back to cold and rain once more :( I can't wait for some real Spring weather around here. The pictures turned out great and we are so glad Mandie took the time and she also sent us our edited pics right the next day!!! If you are in Western PA and are looking for an affordable and awesome photographer please go check out her blog and contact her. You won't be disappointed. 
You can also find the link to the rest of this shoot at the bottom of her blog. 
I wore a Forever21 dress on clearance for $7.99!!!, Forever21 cardigan for $8.99, Leggins from Target and Gimbal Boots from Steve Madden I got on sale for $69 at TJ Maxx. I think the necklace came from LOFT. 
 I love my man :) He will be the best dad. 


Also, don't forget the $15 giveaway is still going on over at Craft Couture!!! So if you haven't entered yet make sure you do and let your friends know. Entries are still low and it doesn't end until Friday. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I just had my 3rd baby and have yet to have a maternity shoot...and never will. You will treasure theses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful!!! you look stunning!! i especially love the heart picture!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, these are precious!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!!
    Greetings from Stuttgart / Germany
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.