Friday, April 8, 2011

rainy day

It's a rainy day here today so we are snuggled up on the couch watching tv. The hubby was gone for an entire week so I'm glad he's finally back home and off today :) I got to watch this little peanut twice in the last week. Doesn't she look so cute with the Peony Headband on? She didn't even try to pull it off ;) Instead she just wouldn't stop crawling around and I had the hardest time getting this picture. I can't wait to hold my own babe in just 6 more weeks :) Hope you all are having a sunny day but if it's a rainy one then you're hopefully spending it all cuddled up with your loves. 

4 comments:

  1. So darling! What a beautiful baby... love her headband :)

    This weather is such a bummer for me since I planned on being super productive over the weekend... now I'm going to have to fight my temptation to snuggle on the couch and face this disastrous snow/rain mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! They are impossible to get pics of, very impressive you got this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its rainy here too and me and my lil one are cuddled up on the couch watching endless cartoons....and the occasional cooking show lol.. perfect day to do nothing!!!!Enjoy!
    *Caity

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.