Tuesday, May 3, 2011

37 weeks preggo

Slacking off with my posts again ;) I've just been so busy preparing for the baby... My family flew back to Germany :( and the hubby is coming home from a road trip tomorrow night :) I took these pics over a week ago so I guess I was somewhere between 36-37 weeks pregnant. I will be 38 weeks on Saturday. Wow, where has the time gone? For all I know I could be holding this little guy within the next couple of weeks. I am so excited, anxious, prepared and unprepared at the same time, full of love for this little one already, full of love for his daddy for giving me this gift of being a mom and supporting me through the ups and downs of the pregnancy, afraid of the sleepless nights and the huge responsibility of taking care of such a fragile, little life, and I am ready to open the next chapter in my life: trying to be the best mommy I can be :) 
For now, I will just enjoy the calm and quiet of those few days ahead of me and pray for an uneventful and natural delivery. 

Jeans from MH Maternity, Striped Top-Juicy Couture, Cardigan-Forever 21 Maternity

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from WIWW @ thepleatedpoppy.

    How cute are you? Seriously. I looked like that at 5 months. Oy.

    xo
    babymama
    avagracescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely belly! I am in the same exact shoes but don't want to be late or induced! Those boys! ;-)


    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.