Friday, July 15, 2011

a guy and a babe



So here are finally the pictures I took of my guys this past week. I melt every time I look at them :) 


There is just something incredibly sexy about your lover holding your little guy ;) I never thought I could love this man more than I already did but since this little bean entered our lives my heart could just explode with love for the both of them. He has always been a very loving and caring husband, making sure I am always taken care of and providing me with everything I could ever want. Now he is becoming the most incredible dad a little guy could wish for.


I know it must be hard for him to go on all of these work trips and being away from us for so long. IChat is seriously a life saver these days... Can't wait for the end of Baseball season and spending a ton of time with my two men. 


Wishing you all a great weekend with your loves :) 

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness these pictures are sweet sweet sweet! What a great job you did capturing these two! The pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree - men toting around their baby is so amazing, and so beautiful! What great pictures!

    Stopping by from FTLOB!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.