Wednesday, July 13, 2011

stripes, neon and a baby


I wore this for a spontaneous little photo session with the hubs and the little man. I ordered these lovely Rampage platform wedge sandals from DSW (here) last week and I absolutely love them. They are so cute and girly but still comfortable enough for me to haul a baby around town ;) 


The skirt is actually a tube dress that came from TARGET for $3.49 on clearance :) It is super stretchy and since I folded the top a few times so it would work as a skirt, it also functions well to keep that PP pouch under control. I still have 20 more pounds to go...
The neon yellow shirt is from American Eagle (here) and the gray cardigan from Old Navy (last year). 


Please excuse the awful Job I did on the photoshop selection in picture number two, I really rushed it since I am the most impatient person ever. Poor babe looks like he has a gray line all around his head. 


The pictures from the shoot turned out great. There are too many to put in just one post so I guess you'll just have to wait a little longer... 


Hope you're all having a wonderful day! 

8 comments:

  1. Look at that sweet baby boy! You look great! Hoping over from WIWW! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi saw you on the blog hop, now google following, would love if you could pop by, Karima x
    www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im stopping by from the pleated poppy... i love the first picture of you holding your baby! and love the neon :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! This is a simply but cute outfit. I really like it. And I think the pictures are awesome even tho you were rushin. :o)

    ♥Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! What a fun way to edit pictures. I like the bright colors & especially how peaceful the baby looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice pictures, love the top one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are adorable with your sweet little baby! and great idea about the skirt/shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style and you look great! What a cute little one too!! I am a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.