Monday, September 26, 2011

new faves



I love getting packages in the mail :) The unfortunate thing with packages is that it usually means you spent way too much money somewhere online... Well at least in my case it does. 

I'm away with my in-laws this week while the hubs is wrapping up work for this season, yay!
So I figured since I am gonna have some help with the bubs I may actually be able to get some reading in...

Am I delusional?? I'll let you know how it went...

So here is what I got:


(It's usually $25 but only $12.47 on Amazon, there are only a few lines for each day so it's perfect for this lazy bum)

The Help by Kathryn Stockett 

(I had to restrain myself from going to see the movie, I really wanted to read the book first)


(I am already drooling over all the wonderful inspiration) 

Any tips on books? What have you recently read or purchased? 

1 comment:

  1. Expressive photography (shutter sisters), from Plate to Pixel (Helene Dujardin). noch keins davon durchgelesen.... Ähem.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.