Tuesday, September 13, 2011

an irresistible laugh

So I haven't blogged in waaay too long and my sis-in-law who just recently discovered her love for blog reading demanded I write a new post :)


sis-in-law just got married in August :) 


Well here it is sis :) 


I don't wanna make any excuses but my priorities have been mostly with the little bean. 
He keeps me busy all day and sometimes even during the night. I can't believe he is 3.5 months already. Time just flies. We have had the most incredible time with him and can't wait to see what else he has in store for us.


Since the hubs has been working all summer (2 more weeks, yay for the end of baseball season) I've been doing this mostly by myself and I have to say, hats off to you single moms out there!!! I can't wait to spend some real family time this off-season.


Little man doesn't care if mommy doesn't get to blog :) If I'm lucky he goes to sleep around 10pm, if I'm lucky... Trying to do anything on the computer with one hand is no fun so I've been neglecting my bloggy friends big time. I try to keep reading my favorites but it makes me want to keep up with my own blog even more.


No one tells you how much of yourself you give up once you have a child. Don't get me wrong. I am by no means complaining he is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I just truly didn't realize that I wouldn't be doing anything for myself except try to take a shower every 3 days. I know a lot of momma bloggers write their post in the early morning hours and I think that's awesome. However, if I don't get at least a few hours of continuous sleep I will lose my mind the next day and that's not really fair to the bean. I'm just one of those people that need more sleep than others to function properly. Always been that way.


How do you mommas out there get things done with a new baby? 


We have been taking tons of pictures and videos and I decided to share one with you guys. If you're even still reading... Hopefully this little video will make up for some of my absence. 


Baby laughs are the best :) 


Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than a baby's laugh! It just makes you smile no matter what. Love that commercial on TV with all the babies laughing. No matter what kind of mood I'm in, when that comes on I feel better! PS: I am a new follower from the Welcome Wednesday blog hop. Please feel free to follow me back at Horseshoes and drop by anytime!

    http://contestsformoi.blogspot.com/

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower too, and don't feel alone. I need tons of sleep too. I'm glad I didn't start this blog until my baby was several months older. I might have gone crazy.:) Everyone tells you it gets better, and it really does. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.