Wednesday, October 19, 2011

apple crisp recipe

Image via here

My mother-in-law makes the most delicious Apple Crisp. I got her recipe and made it last week. Unfortunately it didn't last long enough for me to take any pictures ;) But I will share her recipe with you so that you can make some. It is so easy, yummy and perfect for the season.

Here is what you need:


4-6 apples (depending on how much you want to make) 
Peel and core them, then cut them into thin slices and layer them in the bottom of a baking dish.


For the topping you need:


1 cup of bisquick baking mix
1 cup of packed brown sugar
1/4 cup of oats
1 tsp of cinnamon 
half a stick of soft butter


Mix all ingredients together and spread them over the apples.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Tastes great with some vanilla ice cream as well. 


Enjoy :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    New follower from the blog hop please comes follow me back :)
    http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.