Friday, October 21, 2011

{style files} comfy fall


I'm wearing: Leggins (Target), T-Shirt ( Tresics), Sweater (JCrew), Jacket (Forever21)  Scarf (Target), Socks (Sockdreams.com) and Riding Boots (GoMax)
It was a pretty gray and rainy day yesterday. The hubs worked his first day since the season ended and the little guy and I spent the day at home, cuddled up in the window seat with the puppies, some coffee for mom and lots of passing cars to watch :)
He's been such a great little boy, taking two long naps during the day (on his own, in his room) and usually going to bed no problem around 8 pm. 
He loves his Little Einstein Jumper where he entertains himself while I make food or do other things around the house.


Don't get me wrong here though, we have had our issues too. We worked very hard to get him to this point but it was well worth it :) I'm sure once he starts teething this will all be a whole different story again...


He has also become so mobile during the last few weeks. He isn't even 5 months yet but already gets on all fours and rocks back and forth. Any day we expect him to start crawling, he wants to so badly. 
If we put him on the floor he seriously is all over the place checking things out. What a curious little bean. 

6 comments:

  1. Awww! He is growing so fast. Yes, trying to crawl at not quite 5 months is pretty ambitious. LOL! He will keep you on your toes, that's for sure.

    My youngest (now 8) was and is a monkey. He climbed before he walked. He climbed onto or into everything. One day, I found him in the dishwasher. (The door was open.) We also have some Japanese furniture called a "step tansu". It actually has steps with drawers in them. Yep! He climbed that too! He also used to shimmy up the front of his dresser with changing table top. Oh my!!! The knobs left little round bruises on his legs, which was never a problem...until he got croup and had to be taken to the ER (twice) and eventually admitted to the hospital. 3 different nurses casually asked me about his bruises. ACK! But, they all accepted my explanation with a shrug and an "Of course! That makes sense!" sort of attitude. Phew! I tell you, I did not have ever so many grey hairs until THIS child was born. LOL! He's my 3rd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the OOTD! - and that window seat! Everything you said about it went straight to my heart: cuddled up in the window seat with the puppies, some coffee for mom and lots of passing cars to watch :) - and may I add, with that gorgeous baby! Would love to have my own c & c (coffee and) there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hübsch :) Und sieht wirklich gemütlich aus!

    Die Decke kommt mir bekannt vor... schwedisches Möbelhaus zufällig?

    Liebe Grüße
    Swenja

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie pie!

    Congratulations! You've been awarded the Liebster Blog Award! You can check the details of this award here: http://www.cdnhorseshoes.com/2011/10/horseshoes-was-given-liebster-blog.html

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable! Its sooo similar to what I chose to wear too. ;) Love love love your boots.

    ♥Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo! Look at you, those boots are adorable AND, this is funny, I love your SOCKS!! So want some. Yes, sock lover...anyhow, the jacket is sweet. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.