Tuesday, October 18, 2011

this and that


Yeah I know I've been a little absent again. Don't blame me, I was busy with the fam ;)
The weather has been somewhat bearable and so we cut logs into boards at J's parents' place and I got to bring home some awesome scraps for projects that are floating around in my brain. If I ever actually find the time to do them... 


Today we got the little guy his passport so that we can take him on his first visit to Oma and Opa's house this winter. We had to have passport pictures taken, which was pretty interesting considering he is only 4.5 months old. While we were at it we had them take a couple of him in his Halloween costume. 
I am usually not very big on posed studio photography but we got a free session fee and 8x10 so that's all we ordered. Yup, I felt perfectly fine doing that this time. I usually don't like going somewhere just to get a freebie.
Anyway, after we got that done I sent some orders off in the mail and we went and got lunch. Then we decided we really did need to get new Iphones and didn't want to wait any longer. So we ended up driving to the Apple Store and getting new pretties. 
Siri is wondeful and so polite, haha


The little man just let us drag him around town, napped on almost all the car rides and went to sleep at 8.15 pm tonight. 10 minutes of whining and then he was out. Ahhhh :) 


I listed Etsy lgoodies all night and now I am ready to get some sleep myself. 


I will leave you with my fave picture from our first shot at getting some Halloween pics in the back yard. Enjoy ;) 


XOXO
Soph



3 comments:

  1. Awww! I love how he is so oblivious to the picture being taken!
    Hahaha. Cute :)

    Salonie
    http://salonie-m.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Oma und Opa freuen sich bestimmt schon!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Swenja

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great picture! I found your blog from welcome wednesday...I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll check out my blog & follow me back at loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.