Wednesday, December 7, 2011

happy baby







We are slowly getting ready for the big trip across the ocean and I am also slowly losing my mind thinking about what all could go wrong on the trip, how I could forget important things at home, will the dogs hold a grudge because we're leaving them with the in-laws?, will the house-sitter work out?...
Yes, my brain is full of craziness, overspilling with last-minute Christmas gift ideas that I need to complete before we leave and 3 long packing/to-do lists (one for the babe, one for us and one for the house). Can't we just already be there? Kind of "beam me up Scotty" style? 
I've been studying all kinds of 'flying with infants' tips and I am sure I will come up with my own after the trip. I am praying he will sleep and that the flight won't be full so we may get an extra seat. 


So why is this post titled happy baby you ask? Well, in the process of getting ready for the big trip and trying to figure out how to feed the little man on a plane, on my lap, in a very restricted area, we came across these food pouches. Since Logan is only 6 months old we wanted to give him some time to practice holding and feeding the pouches to himself. Man does he ever love those things!
I am not sure if it is the fact that he can feed himself or if they just taste so delicious to him (i tried them and they taste way better than regular baby food). 
It only takes him a few minutes to eat a whole pouch and he always wants more. They are organic and the Spinach, Mango & Pear is his favorite. At $1.19 a for a 4.22 oz pouch they are a little on the expensive side but out of all the organic food pouch brands we found they were the cheapest. 
The convenience is great and we will definitely take them on the trip. Now if I can only find coupons somewhere... 


Well, I guess I did have more to say than I thought ;) 
Any recommendations on traveling with a 6 month old? Oh, and this post is NOT a sponsored post, ( although I would totally be ok with that ;) just sharing one of our favorite baby products. 

2 comments:

  1. Boo to no spouses at the Christmas party!

    Also, thanks for the tip about the food pouches. Haven't seen or heard about those!

    Have a wonderful trip! I'm sure everything will work out fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Daughter Scarlett loves these too! Great invention...:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.