Friday, February 10, 2012

{style files} 1976




{leather jacket} mango, {striped dolman shirt} dutch and harley, {jeans} old navy, {belt} vintage, {shoes} old navy, {bag} fossil, {aviators} no idea?, {lips} revlon coral 

The hubby said I looked very 1970's today. He also said that he liked jeans with flap pockets on me and that he's been trying to get me to wear some for years. Well, I hate to say it but I've had these for years! Guess I don't wear them enough or he just doesn't notice. Whatever that means... 

On another note, thanks for all your awesome comments :)) I love hearing from you and I've been trying hard to reply to everyone and visit your blogs. If I've missed you I am so sorry. Please come back and I'll catch you next time. Also, make sure you are not a no-reply comment blogger so that I can reply directly to you in an email. Thanks! If you do not know what that means or whether you are one, check out this post. 

7 comments:

  1. loving the new blog! you sure can pull off any style, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the hubby- very 70's! I'm loving your long locks and lipstick! Glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great look, i love 70's inspired fashions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so effortlessly chic. Love the stripes, leather, and red lip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So casual, yet so chic! Love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this outfit! I finally broke out the seam ripper on a pair of trouser jeans to make them longer so I can wear them with heels. Best idea ever!

    http://breezydaysblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.