Tuesday, February 7, 2012

{style files} boyfriend jeans and chloe flats























{sweater} old navy, {tshirt} gap, {jeans} freesoul, {belt} f21, {leather jacket} mango, {shoes} Chloe {purse} prada {sunglasses} vintage versace, {earrings} f21{watch} michael kors



























































Isn't this weather just wonderful lately? At least here in Pittsburgh it's been almost like Spring come early. I guess it's supposed to get cold starting on Wednesday but maybe if I just don't believe it, it's not gonna happen???

We went to the Zoo today and had a blast. There were barely any people there so it was a total no stress outing for us. I'll be posting some pictures later today.

I also wanted to take the time and say thanks to the ones of you who have started re-following me at my new home here. I appreciate all of your comments and feedback :)

As for this outfit. It's one of my faves because it's so comfortable. I absolutely adore the Chloe flats and the Prada quilted purse with the chain is such a classic and goes with mostly anything. I love having pieces like these that never seem to go out of style.

10 comments:

  1. You have such style girl, love it!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I should say something about the outfit, but instead I'll say this: I waaaaant those earrings!!!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Really love your flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally digging you belt, the look is fabulous! Feel free to link up any post at my 365 Challenge Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, those flats are divine. I found you from the Wednesday fashion linky. This week I'm reporting from a fun swimwear shoot as a "fashion expert" Check it out here: http://www.momtrends.com/2012/02/spring-style-report/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never have thought to put a belt over a coat, but it looks cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the weather is fabulous here! i love your outfit! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks so good! casual and amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this style, but i think it would have looked better without the belt.

    .. apart from that: GREAT :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.