Thursday, March 22, 2012

spring vacation beauty must-haves



just a few of my favorite beauty products for going on a beach vacation. these are products I actually use and love.
dolce&gabbana light blue has been my go-to perfume since i was in high-school and i barely ever smell it on anyone else. it is a great scent and the hubby loves it.
victoria's secret's beach sexy sunkissed self tan lotion is one of the few that actually have a nice scent. it is till self tan lotion so you will still get some of that slightly unpleasant smell but it's so much better than some of the others i have tried.
organix morrocan smooth perfection blow out cream helps keep my hair smooth and less frizzy in humid weather.
sunscreen is a must-have for a light skinned girl like me. i'm definitely no fan of the skin cancer.
lip balm is another must for when you're out in the sun a lot. keeps that pucker nice and smooth.
and when you're trying to boost your beachy wavy hair a little my recommendation is bumble and bumble surf spray.

this is not a sponsored post. 






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. mmm such good choices. - love neutrogena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about followin each other on bloglovin gfc and lookbook.nu? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get myself some of that BB stuff! Been hearing a lot of about it.
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.