Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{style files} chambray chambray


Cardigan: ON, Skirt: F21, Belt: ON, Shoes: Isaac Mizrahi for Target, Earrings: F21, Lips: Revlon Coral







































































































Well, I had planned to post some pictures from our trip to West Virginia today but then I got caught up doing some major cleaning of our bedroom, my closet (baaaad) and the bathroom. Logan has been such a champ at taking his naps around the same time every day and he also lets us sleep through the night from 8 until 8 or even 9 the next morning! I don't know why and how we ended up with this great sleeper but I am enjoying it while it lasts ;) Plus, I am getting stuff done again.

We also had an hour of playtime with the neighbors' daughter who is 19 months. They don't really play with each other much yet, but they do interact some and I just love being able to see her go from this tiny little baby that we babysat so much, to a full blown toddler. It just goes so incredibly fast it's hard to take it all in sometimes.


Pin It



8 comments:

  1. This outfit is just lovely as well as you, I had no chose but to follow....

    Stopping over from the pleated poppy, as of the fact I am participating too :)

    janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lovely. This is such a simple and elegant look... so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is just too cute. Following you now! :)

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute love the skirt! and your TINY girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute outfit! i love how you tucked your cardigan into your skirt - I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I just came across your blog via Dani and have had fun looking around. How old is your little guy? He looks around the same age as mine. He's adorable! I look forward to following!

    -Kristen
    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are stunning and your style... absolutely impeccable.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.