Tuesday, March 6, 2012

{style files} plaid stroller safari







JCrew Jacket, A&F Shirt, JCrew Matchstick Cords, Converse One Star Sneakers, Michael Kors Watch, Lip Color Coral by Revlon

i wore this on sunday to go stroller shopping, run some errands and celebrate my brother-in-law's 24th birthday. this was super comfortable but still looked put together enough for a birthday party. 

now the rest of this post is all mom business so be aware. we are looking to buy a good quality umbrella stroller for logan since we've been traveling so much and are going on a few more trips in the near future. we currently use our chicco cortina stoller that fits his infant car seat. it's a great stroller but now that he's getting bigger and we don't really keep him in the infant seat anymore, it's been more of a hassle having to haul this big heavy stroller around. it is definitely not something i would want to take on the plane and through the airport with me. 
when we bought it we also got one of those cheap umbrella strollers for free but it's way too basic and we both have to hunch over to even be able to push it.
so now we're looking for a lightweight umbrella stroller with a canopy and some storage underneath. i think we've got it narrowed down to a couple but i just had to make sure i tried them out in the store. i'm glad i did because one model was way cheaper looking and feeling in person that just looking at the pictures online.
wow, that was a lot about strollers, i probably lost most of you during that first line...

well, that's the exciting life of a mom: running errands around town and trying to figure out what stroller to buy. 

Pin It



19 comments:

  1. you look so so pretty, i love this outfit on you -so comfy and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suppppppper cute! You, are beautiful my friend! :) I love the color of the plaid shirt, with that coat. Goes together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plaid! total pop of color! you are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i realized this week that i don't own ANY plaid shirts and i desperately want to change that problem soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love this outfit! It is perfect how everything goes together so nicely :) You look gorgeous!

    Katie- Hems For Her

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never had a plaid shirt until my trip to Holyland last year, and now I'm even inspired to incorporate it into my office wardrobe. It's surprisingly versatile! ^_^

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mustard and plaid together. I have to get more mustard in my wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the mustard and plaid together. So cute! Following you now. :)

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mustard is so great, isn't it? haven't quite embraced the match stick pants yet...perhaps i need more confidence! oh, and you should know i pinned this for hair inspiration. i LOVE your hair style! i've got about 4 more inches to go, but i'm committed :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh. You're stunning! And I love your style. So glad I found your blog on WIWW.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely LOVE this! I am a sucker for plaid and mustard!
    Ashley:)
    www.flatstoflipflops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the mustard jacket with the plaid. It's casual but sooo spot on. Just found your blog and you've got yourself a new follower!

    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings, and Other Things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. First off, LOVE the look! Second, I'm totally in search of an umbrella stroller too! I thought I could find a decent one somewhere for $30, but so far i'm outta luck. {unless I want one covered in cars or princesses, which isn't my thing} Let me know if you end up finding a decent one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this whole outfit! great mustard coat--- want it!

    xo
    Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. looooooooooooooooooooove! love the watch too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Loving plaid right now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit! I actually pinned this on my pinintest board! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.