Saturday, April 21, 2012

huffington post feature

image via stylelist home

hope you're all having a great weekend. It's pretty rainy and cool here but I can't complain because we just had a super nice week so I am just hoping the weather will turn around again soon.

i am just dropping in quickly to let you guys know how excited i am to be featured as a pinner to watch, over at the Huffington Post's Stylelist Home blog today!! i am so honored that they picked out my painted jar candle diy project from among thousands of wonderful pinterest pins :)

see what they had to say here.
you can also follow me on pinterest here.

4 comments:

  1. what!? This is so awesome! I need to go follow you on pinterest now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!!! It is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glückwunsch!!! Die Gläser waren aber auch schön!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! they look really awesome

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.