Tuesday, April 10, 2012

{style files} a little edgy casual






striped shirt: local store, white tee: h&m, pants: hydraulic denim, sunglasses: no name cheapos $3.99, shoes: old navy (last year), watch: michael kors

i love these old navy espandrille wedges from last year. i'd love them even more if they didn't rub my two small toes so bad that i get blisters. i have weird feet. seriously. i can't really wear flats because i get blisters on my heels and it's the same with most other shoes. i have tried with more expensive shoes as well and it doesn't make a difference. so i just suffer for beauty and try to place precautionary band-aids :) 

Pin It


15 comments:

  1. Your style is perfect! That's exactly what I'm trying to achieve. I love your shoes! <3

    ~Ronida
    http://funandruins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green sandals with the skinnies! And the striped top needs to make its way into my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! love these jeans on you, the color is gorgeous. maybe try putting moleskin or something on the part of your shoes that keeps rubbing you. it sucks when you love a pair of shoes yet they dont love you back- boo!

    http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. rawr! you hot mama! love your watch! ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sandals and, sadly, it happens the same to me with every shoes, especially sandals: blisters everywhere. I can only wear leather shoes, but them being leather is not a guarantee either that my feet won't be in pain. I seriously hate me feet! By the way, I’m hosting a giveaway in my blog: a very unique totebag from Romerobags. Feel free to participate in http://diaryofamoderndaylady.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-day-lady-first-giveaway.html . Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great style! love the striped top! popped over from pleated poppy wiww

      Delete
  6. what a cute outfit!! and I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just love this whole outfit and want it all! :P
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable!! I love the stripes and the green shoes! So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look adorable. Love your wedges.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by from WIWW. Love your comfy chic style!

    Chris

    www.chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving everything about your look! Happy to start following along to see more goodness!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.