Tuesday, April 17, 2012

{style files} neon striped scarf and hunter boots




sweater: old navy, jacket: mango, scarf: nine west, jeans: ae, boots: hunter

thankful for

my awesome family, every single one of them
road trips that come to an end
a little man who sleeps through the night, every night!
starbucks frappucinos on a very warm april day
neighbors who we consider good friends 
the sound of crickets and thunderstorms rolling in
the roof over our heads
a friendly wal mart cashier 
connecting with old and new bloggy friends on instagram 


Pin It


2 comments:

  1. I love that colorful scarf. I also love the sound of thunderstorms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the cutest outfits I have ever seen!! You rock it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.