Wednesday, June 20, 2012

style files: coral ankle pants love




pants: f21(similar), t-shirt: gap (similar), belt: ON, shoes: graceland, sunglasses: , watch: michael kors, necklace: parallel world designs on etsy, lipstick: maybelline forever fuchsia, nailpolish: essie tart deco

just an outfit post today. these pants are the most comfortable pants i own. the little man is sleeping and i am trying to catch up on some bloggy business. i am enjoying the peace and quiet i get at my parents house because i don't constantly have another project staring me in the face. unlike in these pictures, today is a rainy day making the humidity almost unbearable and clouding my mind... oh welcome back writers block!


Pin It

14 comments:

  1. those pants do look comfortable!! and they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered a pair of sunglasses similar to those! Love this outfit! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!! I love your coral as well, I love the slouchy look of the pants with the tee tucked in. I am dying for some paperbag waist pants or just some good slouchy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coral! Very cute pairing with charcoal. You are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pants!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your so tiny! I love the color of those pants though....your too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics, nice pants I love the color

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw i love those pants - i'm wear a scarf the same color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got a pair of red pants and you are making me so happy I did! Love how you styled this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the color of those pants and they look super comfy! I'm amazed that you can look that great in the humidity...my hair would be ridiculous, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always look so lovely...and in a natural way, not caked in make-up which is so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! I have yet to get myself a pair of color trousers...still!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.