hey folks, sorry i've been posting less but since we're still in germany i don't get to keep up with it as much as i'd like. jason finally joined us on tuesday and we are taking a weekend trip to the alps. so i won't be back around until tuesday.
i shared this post over at love stitched so you may have seen it there already...
it's all about some of my closet essentials, items i wear all the time and that are easily matched up.
- A basic dark tee (this one is charcoal gray) goes with mostly anything.
- The white v-neck tee should be an absolute must in anybody's closet because it can be easily dressed up or down.
- A simple tee with a bold print to spice things up a bit.
- I pretty much live in a good gingham or plaid shirt.
- A simple cardigan for layering will keep you warm on a chilly summer night.
- Leggings - No explanation needed!
- A skinny belt helps you define your waist when layering.
- Statement necklaces add some sparkle or a bright pop of color to an outfit.
- A great fitting blazer will be your best friend and never go out of style.
- LBD (little black dress) or really any dress that makes you look and feel great. Go turn some heads, ladies :)
- A flowy a-line, knee length skirt looks great on most body types and looks cute and feminine.
- Maxi skirts are super comfortable and who cares if you didn't get to shave...
- A great fitting pair of wide leg jeans.
- A pair of skinny jeans in a bold color or basic denim (or both, you know!).
- A pair of denim cut-offs for casual, hot summer days.
What items are essential to your closet and why?