Monday, July 23, 2012

rainbow fishtail braid




i just had to share this amazing video free people shot on one of their catalog shoots.
anyone out there willing to come do my hair like that??
fishtail braids are super easy once you get the hang of it but they do take a little bit of time.
adding in the different color extensions gives it even more of a boho vibe. if you're blonde you could probably use colored chalk instead of the extensions too. 




video rights owned by free people. music by the dynamos.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love fishtail braids...I don't know if I'd have the guts to do the rainbow thing, but mad respect to those who do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colored hair mascara works really well too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!!!!
    xo,
    Lindsey
    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.