i feel like i have never really shared much about myself and who I am on here. i am always busy posting my creative projects, family photos, outfits and rather hesitant when it comes to letting you guys know a little bit more about me as a person. mostly because i always talk myself out of it anticipating no one really wants to know what toothpaste I use etc...
but, today i'm doing it. i'm gonna share some very random and maybe quite strange things about myself, so enjoy ;)
- i hate using drive-throughs. any kind really but mostly the bank's. i just don't like dealing with a voice when it comes to my money i guess. i do use the starbucks drive-through quite frequently but even then i don't like not seeing the person i am talking to. weird right?
- i always run up the stairs in my house. a lot less now that i usually carry logan but if i'm not carrying something or someone i have to run up. no idea why but it's been like that ever since i can remember.
- i really like to be alone. i don't need to have a ton of people around me at all times - it actually drives me nuts! i'm alone quite a lot too during the season when the husband works all the time and i enjoy it. plus i get a lot more done ;)
- i love organization but my personal spaces around the house are usually the messiest. the container store would be my financial meltdown. good thing there isn't one close.
- i don't like to shower in the morning so i usually do it before bed.
- i can barely keep a plant alive, inside the house and out. my vegetable garden looks like such a failure :(
- i don't fully trust doctors. i won't go to a doctor unless i am seriously, seriously sick which luckily never really happens.
- the previews are the thing i look forward to most when going to see a movie. i sometimes sit down and watch a bunch of movie previews on itunes through the apple tv... yeah, i know!
- i'm afraid of heights. i did stand on that glass floor on top of the cn tower in toronto as a kid though! must have been out of my mind.
that's it for now. i'm sure there will be more to share in the future.
what are some things you find "weird" about yourself?