Thursday, August 2, 2012

favorite european fashion brands you can shop in the US

This was my contributer post for July over at Love Stitched, in case you missed it here it is:
I thought I would share a few of my all time favorite European brands with you.
I always like to find new brands and the following ones can be shopped via the ASOS website which (lucky for us) ships to the US :))



Pieces Accessories



First on the list is a danish accessories label called PIECES. They make the most gorgeous scarfs, jewelry and leather belts. You'll find wardrobe staples as well as on-trend accessories for a fair price and once items go on sale they are a steal. I just returned from Germany with a new scarf (and one to giveaway on my blog) as well as a great new belt. I really love how they use different patterns in their pieces which can add so much interest to a plain outfit. I am also very much into scarfs with a collection that mostly replaces necklaces for me - super comfortable and multi functional.



Vero Moda



Vero Moda scoop neck t shirt / Vero Moda knit top / Top / Vero Moda hooded trench coat / Vero moda / Vero Moda long pants, $16


Second is another danish fashion house called Vero Moda.
Vero Moda, in my book, is a more affordable alternative to Zara. Their pieces are trendy and well made but remain practical for everyday wear. They also have a line of intimates which is super pretty and feminine. The brand has used models such as Kate Moss and Gisele B√ľndchen in their campaigns.
I am in love with that coral rain coat!



Mango



Lastly, spanish fashion brand Mango is a go-to for basic pieces with an edge.
The tailoring on their coats is great and my most favorite leather jacket is from there. I've had it for years and it still looks amazing. Best of all - it only cost about $120!
I definitely have my eye on that amazing mustard and striped sweater next.
You can also shop their online store on their website.

So there you have it. 3 wonderful new fashion brands for you to explore and hopefully fall in love with :) I would love to hear your opinion and maybe you'd like to share a few of your own not-so-well-known brands?




Disclaimer: Neither Brittany nor I have been paid to advertise for any of the above mentioned brands or ASOS.com. All opinions are my own and your experiences may vary. All images were taken from ASOS.com via Polyvore. 

5 comments:

  1. :) I always shopped at Vero Moda in Germany. :) And it's sad that there is no Zara in Ohio. Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm gonna have to check these out, fun! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Majorbrands is one of the leading online shopping stores that is involved in offered various fashion brands from some of the fines brands. Recently the store has come up with products from the renowned brand named Charles and Keith.

    http://www.majorbrands.in/brand.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The information in your blog is very informative. Keep up the good work. WLCI School of Fashion Technology offers various courses and programmers in Fashion Designing, Fashion Marketing & Merchandising, which are very interactive and prepares students for real fashion world.
    To Know More Information Visit:
    http://www.wlcifashion.in/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.