Monday, August 20, 2012

style files: oh my pleather!


pants: hallhuber (similar), sweater: only (similar), shoes: aerosoles (similar), bag:







have you jumped onto the pleather/leather/liquid leggings train yet? 
i'd been wanting to try a pair for a while and then when my mom came to visit in may she brought these with her without even knowing I even wanted them. thanks mom! 
so i've had these for a few months but it's simply been way too warm to wear them. another reason to wish for fall? i think so.

i'll be wearing them a lot since they are just as versatile as regular black leggings but add a little bit of an edge to an outfit. looking at the pictures I feel like I should maybe hem them just a tad so that they truly end right above the ankle. what do you think? 
will you be wearing any leather this fall? 

hope you had a fabulous weekend :) 

Pin It


7 comments:

  1. great look! your purse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I don't know if I've left a comment yet (I know I visited previously, but I might not have dropped a note) thanking you for your super sweet comment on my blog. It's so good to hear from wonderful ladies such as yourself! Thank you! Also, it's worth mentioning that you look Sandra Dee fabulous. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...I would DEFINITELY wear those if I looked as good as you! Seriously, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy hot momma! You are looking stellar in those pleathers :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.