Friday, September 7, 2012

bits&pieces







just a few bits&pieces from life lately, including...

... getting down and dirty on hot days playing with sand and water. is there a better combo for a little boy?
... your own sandwich creation that turns out amazing, fresh vegetables from the garden and a sweet surprise from that wonderful husband, because parenting on your own for extended periods can get pretty though sometimes
... a box of free goodies from everlane and a few new things to wear for fall. labor day sales folks! 
... various shopping carts and rides
... play dates, big puppies and sunshine
... a date night, the first well baby visit without dada and some early morning book reading in bed with the sun coming through the window

happy friday and a great weekend :) 

8 comments:

  1. i have a huge desire to play in some dirt now. weekend...here i come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh I should have hit the labor day sales too! hooray for free things from Everlane. I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an amazing week! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post! really nice pics, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you got from Everlane. I'm dying to order some. Looks like a fabulous week.

    Kilee

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for commenting on my blog! YOUR blog is bangin'! I'm so honored! :) Now following!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man mud playing! So jealous! I don't think you are ever to hold to play in some mud! Love it when moms let their little ones get dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh he's so dirty in those first few pictures! I think I would have freaked out! Can you tell I don't have any kids yet? LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.