Monday, September 3, 2012

currently...

...wearing 

1/2/3/4/5/6

or maybe i should say dreaming about wearing this since in reality it is still way too warm.


...listening to

blood - the middle east
in your light - gotye
fire and rain - birdy 
you and me - DMB
be my downfall - del amitri 
all over now - eric hutchinson
sort of - ingrid michaelson
the a team - ed sheeran 
the shape of us - ian britt 
a case of you - james blake
i'm on my way - rich prince
all things go - chiddy bang 
this ain't a love song - scouting for girls 


...watching

season 5 of rescue me on netflix


...cooking 

these delicious recipes

peach blackberry crisp (holy delicious and soooo easy!) 

crab rangoon (i could eat these every day) 


what about you? 


Pin It



4 comments:

  1. LOVE those fall items! can't wait for it to cool down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love all of the pieces you put together! I too cannot wait for the weather to finally cool down!!! I want to wear my boots! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! can't wait to wear fall clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm great selections...and i have to tell you - i am totally eyeing the stripped blouse and the stripped maxi skirt you have in your closet! i just want my next pay check cause those two are so adorable! ha

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.