|skirt: edc by esprit, top: zara, sunglasses: AE, branch earrings: lovestitched|
so i thought i'd make this a weekly thing where i let you know all about the quite interesting things you'd possibly know if we were real life friends ;)
here we go...
- i am super afraid of unknown situations. i like to talk things through with someone who has done that thing before and make sure i am prepared for all possible outcomes. it's actually pretty crazy and sometimes i catch myself not doing something because i'm afraid i'll look like an idiot...
- i can't sing one bit! my poor baby boy still thinks my voice is lovely but i'm sure that won't last much longer
- i fell in love with hawaii on our honeymoon and can't wait to go back for our 10 year anniversary.
- i've never been to disney world, passed it on the highway but never actually went in. i hear the most amazing things and can't wait to go.
- ok you've probably heard this one before but i actually get along better with men than women. i don't know what it is but i've been let down by a lot of girls i considered close friends, so i think i've got my guard up a little.
- i did ballet for 5 years as a young girl and have always regretted that i quit. the darn tights were too itchy! apparently i was quite good also...
- i have bad road rage ;)
- when i'm stressed or bored i pick at my fingernails and peel off the layers that split.
- i have refused to go to Paris (the french one) every time someone has tried to get me to go, which has been quite a few times. i know you probably think i am crazy! i've actually been on a bus ride through paris and the airport quite a few times. however, i have horrible memories of learning french in school and everything connected to france so i just stay away ;) i fear though that the next time we are visiting my family (in germany) my husband will convince me to take the 4 hour train ride on a little getaway... can't say no forever, can i?
By the way, I'm going on a little trip to Chicago next week. Any locals with suggestions on what to do, where to eat, etc...? I've been there twice before but never with a toddler so any suggestions will be helpful. We are staying downtown and I will be mostly walking everywhere. Thanks :)