Thursday, September 20, 2012

jeans and boots it shall be...




sweater: esprit (similar) or (similar), t-shirt: old navy (here), jeans: american eagle (here), boots: jessica simpson (similar)

oh how I love this time of year. not only can I finally pull out my boots and knit sweaters but it's also time for fall festivals, fresh apple cider, pumpkin pie and that gorgeous autumn landscape.

we went for a little walk yesterday morning, the air was brisk and I have to admit that I really welcomed that unfamiliar chill. the sky was covered in big pouffy clouds and showed off the most gorgeous ombre blue I have seen in a long time.

this time of year also makes me long for more family time. when it gets cold outside and the rain tends to sneak up on me and turn my mood a little bit sour, I like to surround myself with all of my favorite people. i know i won't see my parents until closer to the new year but i am eager to start planning now. it always helps me to have a plan, something to look forward to, something set in stone.
right now things are a little bit too undefined for my taste but I know we'll get there soon.

baseball season is coming to an end as well, which means a lot more family time than I've had for the past 6 months.
so i am optimistic that this beautiful fall weather will stick around for a while and keep me in a happy mood with lots of things to look forward to before the end of the year.
i actually can't quite believe I am even talking about the end of the year... didn't it just start?
there were christmas decorations out at Kohls today, folks!!!


still time to enter the gage huntley designs giveaway here :)

linking up with Jenny at MMB



Pin It


14 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I love fall and I love to wear all my boots, scarves etc. again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i feel the same way - i want it to cool down so i can wear all my scarves again. the year is going fast, but its about to be that beautiful time of year! ps. i LOVE the giveaway. I'm entering it like a mad woman ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit... makes me so excited for fall! Boots are my favorite, and I'm really looking forward to baking some pumpkin and apple treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I can't wait for fall. It's my absolute favorite. Love the boots!

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really warm here today, but this totally makes me want to sweat it out and go put on a sweater and some boots!

    Found you on the GFC hop :) I'm a new follower

    Holly, http://mymommyandwifelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great boots! love this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a cozy sweater with boots. You look fabulous!
    xo,
    Amanda
    LittleMissFearless.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely relaxed outfit. Those boots are gorgeous as well!

    Visiting from Sunday Style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the boots and you look so pretty and ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your cute boots. SO HAPPY IT'S FALL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE sweater weather!! I am so excited about it! You look great and thanks for linking up to Sunday Style :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait until I can join the boots team! I found your blog over at The Pleated Poppy's WIWW and have found many inspirations on your blog. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. I am now your newest follower stop by my blog and we can be friends.
    http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

    xx
    Serena

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.