Wednesday, September 12, 2012

style files: striped midi skirt



skirt: aerie, shirt: old navy, shoes: graceland, necklace: aerie, bracelets: aerie, lisa leonard, ae, sunglasses: ae 

as you are reading this i have once again packed our bags and hauled the kiddo across the country to be with dada. we are spending some time in chicago and looking forward to the end of the season (it's almost here) :) yay!

i have a few posts scheduled for the rest of the week and I'll be back early next week. 
if you think you're gonna miss me like crayzay you can follow via instagram ;) 

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Love this outfit...so simple and chic! The skirt looks super comfy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt! I have always loved stripes. :)
    Have fun in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks super comfy but is still cute. good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, so cute and comfortable. Thanks for the sweet comment I will be checking out some of your DIYs.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute and simple, love it! have a safe trip

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your ideas and am following. I am so happy that you stopped by.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there! you have a pretty blog!

    hope you can drop by my blog: http://misslitratista.blogspot.com

    and if you like it, please be kind enough to follow. :) don't forget to leave your links so I can follow back. :)

    xoxo, Chamee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, HOW CUTE ARE YOU? That black outfit is adorable and your pictures are awesome too. And that necklace is the cherry on top. Ha ha. But really, it's compliments the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that skirt! I've been looking for one just like it for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the skirt! is it high waisted? ;)
    xo
    maggie
    www.luniquelymaggie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.