Friday, September 14, 2012

this week I...





... found two humongous and luckily already deceased spiders in the house. one under the dining room table and one on logan's play area rug. i still get chills wondering about whether he played with it or not.

... turned the oven on preheat and forgot that I still had the dessert from the night before in there.   covered with plastic wrap. yup. did you know that plastic wrap easily peels off of glass after it's been melted? now you do.

... cleaned up baby pee in the living room.

... thought the play yard was locked. realized it wasn't when I caught logan stirring my cold morning tea with my iphone. i have no idea how it survived but it still works.

... found a box of shoes underneath a box of purses in my closet. cool. new shoes :)

what fun stuff happened to you this week. do share :)
happy friday!

4 comments:

  1. I'm digging the pink pants. and I'm glad your phone is okay! crazy kids.

    I didn't have anything like cleaning up baby pee happen to me this week. just the usual people pee. kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah - I would be terrified if i saw the plastic melted...I've started many a kitchen fire unfortunately. But loving the photos! You look great with a side braid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no!!!! that's awful about the dessert in the oven - oops! but your little one is a TOTAL cutie - and so are you

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.