|source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
- leather or faux leather detailing is everywhere right now. you can learn how to make one here or just go with this version from zara
- everything tribal is a big trend at the moment so I like to get a few cheaper accessories which won't break the bank and leave me with something I won't be wearing next season
- ankle boots are a must-have for fall and will always be a great option when paired with skinny jeans or a great pair of boyfriend jeans
- i am kind of digging the new take on animal prints ;) is this something you would consider wearing?
- a nice jacquard jacket or blazer is a great classic item in your closet and will dress up a casual daytime outfit for a night out or a dinner date
|source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
- a comfy cable knit sweater shouldn't be missing in any closet.
- scarfs in any form or shape are my addiction ;) i have quite the collection and love wearing them instead of chunky necklaces that may get tangled up or lost in all those cold weather layers
- cozy socks - need i say more?
- boyfriend jeans are perfect for those cool but not yet freezing fall temperatures. i like pairing them with heels but maybe not those pointy-toed stiletto ones? think casual and comfy here.
- lastly, rain boots are another must! at least where i live, we get a ton of rain, so these come in super handy when running errands or walking dogs.
What are some items that are on your top 10 list for fall?
PS: none of these links are affiliate links so don't worry and click on through ;)