Thursday, October 11, 2012

knot that shirt


jeans: AE, tank: old navy, shirt: AE, sandals: old navy, necklace: aerie



















































this outfit is from last week before things got crazy. we grabbed dinner as a family for the first time in weeks and it was pleasantly warm so I got the sandals back out.
i also immediately dyed my roots after I saw these pictures... my hair has been a big pain lately. i think i'm ready for a change. bangs maybe? any suggestions?

also, and just to make this post even more random, i can't tell you how amazing it feels to have my man home after such a busy baseball season. he won't be working as much during the off season so we'll be able to just spend time together as a family.
it's so strange to have him around to eat dinner with us every night. i'm sure logan is still quite confused as well. i'm just glad not to be a "single" parent anymore :)

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I just bought a long sleeve chambray shirt...I'll have to try to wear it that way. :) I think your hair is beautiful but bangs might look really cute! I need to get mine colored as well...I am starting to get SO many greys. :/ Glad to hear your hubby is home more now...mine used to play baseball so I think it is so fun that he works for a major league team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love this look.

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very cute, I love all your creative ideas for DIYs, so I gave you a little award.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a fan of jean on jean but I love this! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.