Tuesday, October 23, 2012

outfit additions - we all need them!

links: bead bracelet, drop earrings, spike necklace, hoop earrings, turquoise bangle, pink bangle, ivory bangle, color drop necklace

so, I don't know about you, but whenever I find a pretty piece of sparkly jewelry that is simple, versatile, the perfect addition to my outfit and on top of that affordable I feel like doing a happy dance.
usually I will just do that happy dance once I get home though, you know, just to keep the stares to a minimum.

however, with my newest sponsor outfit additions I can shop for all of that pretty and sparkly jewelry right from my computer, which means all the happy dances I want and maybe a few stares from my guys or the dogs... i can handle that!

outfit additions is a fairly new business which offers a large but not huge and overwhelming selection of jewelry as well as gorgeous silk belts and wallets. their pieces are simple and very versatile, which is important to me when it comes to jewelry. a lot of their necklaces can be layered and you won't have a hard time finding matching earrings or bracelets. as you can tell I am very much into gold these days and they didn't let me down with their selection either.

earrings start at only $9 ($6.75 with the discount!) and most everything else is well under $50.

shipping and returns are always free and they offer a 45 day no hassle money back guarantee!
whenever I shop online I catch myself changing my mind on a purchase a lot when I realize shipping isn't free, so free shipping and returns is a big plus in my book :)

check out my favorites and take advantage of the generous 25% discount code outfit additions is offering for the next 48 hours.

simply use code FORGE25 at checkout :) happy shopping!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. awesome picks! i love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up with the Social Mix today!

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.