Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shop My Closet & Operation Christmas Child




hey everyone! hope you're having a good tuesday!

i just wanted to let you know that i updated the shop my closet section with a few new items and also took down what has sold. as i mentioned before, I signed up for a huge local re-sale event later this month and have to get everything entered by this friday the 5th! 
soooo, if you've got an eye on something don't wait any longer because chances are these things are not returning :) 

as always shipping is included within the US but just send me an email if you're outside the US and I can give you price. 

thanks so much to everyone who's already purchase before! 

the money will go towards filling my christmas shoes boxes for the samaritan's purse operation christmas child charity this year. learn more by clicking on the link.

i've been filling these boxes for a few years and love doing it because it means I get to shop.
you all know if it involves shopping I am all for it ;) 

no seriously, it's a very small, inexpensive thing that everyone can do to brighten a child's christmas. 
i know that my family is blessed with more than enough "stuff", a roof over our heads, our health and most of all love. i know that I constantly struggle with my own consumerism and I often need a reminder that there are so many people out there in the world, especially children, that don't have much at all. 
so if you're a little bit like me, then this is your reminder for today ;) 
i really hope you'll join me this year! 



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment on my blog a while ago! Sorry it took so long to get back to you :) you have really cute clothes you're selling!! Love your style. I keep meaning to start my own Shop My Closet section but keep putting it off.. do you receive payments via Paypal? I keep trying to find a way to do online payments that are direct deposit rather than Paypal. Anyway, have a great week!

    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do operation Christmas child too ;) I also like to do Presents for Patients, but every time I go and spend time with the elderly and give them my presents to them, I ball my eyes out like a fool in front of them. I guess that's not so bad, but kind of embarrassing lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.