Monday, October 15, 2012

to toronto


well, we are currently enjoying a very spontaneous road trip to toronto. the canada one. 
life has been hectic and quite surprising at times so we decided to leave it all behind for a few days with a little change of scenery. if you've been reading this blog for a while you already know we like to travel so nothing new there. 
we went from planning a 1-2 night getaway just the man and I, to a trip to D.C., to toronto with a stop in NYC on the way back, to how about disney world (man those orlando hotels were cheap), to no let's actually be reasonable and just drive to toronto and back. 

ha! yes, we are crazy. no really it's just yours truly. 

sooooo, long story short, while we are gone I have a few posts scheduled for you and then I'll be back by the end of the week with hopefully a ton of toronto pictures. 

now go stare at the animated gif for a while. am I the only one that has to stare at those for like forever?
the photographer man told me to purse my lips (which is one of my biggest pet peeves when looking at fashion blogger photos by the way) so I eventually gave in... enjoy ;)

7 comments:

  1. Have a great time in Toronto! That animated photo is awesome! Very cute. Excited to be following along. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah! You're going to be so close to me (I'm about an hour south of Toronto)! Hope you have an amazing time. Toronto is such a great city to explore :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice you can get away for quality time, hope it's a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie! Love the animation! Gif? Never been to Toronto! Make sure to post us plenty of photos! Zoe xxx http://www.zoealexanderuk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toronto is great :) we're about a 45 min drive away from it and we visit often. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled on your blog, and it is adorable! :) How did you do this animation??

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.