Wednesday, November 7, 2012

children's museum pittsburgh












on halloween we took logan to the children's museum because it had been raining for days and there wasn't a change in the forecast for a while. so we put on some warm clothes and rain boots and got out of the house for a few hours. 
he absolutely loved it there and so did we. it's fascinating to see how quickly he learns and how focused he is on a task. he obviously loved the water floor and I could barely contain myself seeing him in that floor length apron he could barely walk in. we had a hard time getting him to go anywhere else after that but then we found the bouncy house and oh my did that little boy put on his running shoes socks. 

i can't wait to take him there as he gets older and able to take advantage of everything they have to offer, like the art studio where you can screen print, paint and even make your own paper. 
can you tell I wanted to spend some time there myself? ;) 

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Sophie, that baby boys wardrobe is out of this world!!! its like everything I would want for my kid HA you work it you stylish momma you!

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to take Maile to the Denver Children's Museum -- I'm even more inspired now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh its so great to see this and that you had a good time!!! I work as one of the museum educators for the museum, its so awesome to see kids and families have such a great time!

    Lydia

    http://turningitdownanotch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! he looks too cute, love his outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.