Tuesday, November 13, 2012

chunky sweater and flares

Sweater: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Gold Sign, Shoes: Gap 

i spent a very, very large amount of time editing pictures today, trying to get this blurb photo book done that I've been trying to get done for way too long. i don't know what I was thinking when I decided that it wouldn't be a big deal to try and cram the entire last year in photos into this book...
looks like tomorrow will be much like today :/ but hey, it'll all be worth it when I hold that book in my hands!

so, since I can't sit in this desk chair for another second I will just shut up and leave you with an outfit post :) 

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful, the lighting in the last picture is just gorgeous!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cozy! love the flare jeans :) good luck with that photo book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater looks so cozy and cute!

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and love your blog! This is the first time I am here and I will definitely keep com in back! :)

    xx

    www.lescoupsdecoeur.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that sweater! Such a cute outfit. And I have been wanting to put together a blurb book too but it is so overwhelming. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the simplicity of this outfit! beautiful & cozy! perfect!
    new follower! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing sweater. pretty sure i could live in it! xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sweater looks so cozy - i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so comfy cozy! Love the sweater

    Stopping by from the link up! Happy Wednesday!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this outfit. It's simple but so chic. I love those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so gorgeous and comfortable!
    New follower :)

    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the chunky sweater!!! And I see what you're doing here...bringing back flares huh? You look great! I found you on Modern Modest Beauty link-up!

    Blessings,

    Rubi
    lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.