Monday, November 26, 2012

cyber monday deals and 50% off ads!

i'm not a big fan of black friday for various reasons, which I won't go into detail about, but I do love me a good cyber monday deal. shopping right from the comfort of my own couch and delivery right to my door step is what i'm talking about :)

so i thought i'd share a few deals you can get in on this cyber monday from some of my favorite small businesses. don't forget to support small and handmade businesses this christmas season and buy from these wonderfully talented individuals who put so much effort into the creation of their products, real customer service and keeping jobs here at home.

happy shopping :)

first of all, a little shameless self promotion: I am offering 50% off for all ads on this blog.

Just click here to get to the sponsor page and use code CYBERMONDAY50 

this is a cyber monday only deal and won't work tomorrow so get them while they last :)
I would love to have some new faces to promote around here.
If you have any questions about sponsorship just send me an email.




































outfit additions is offering a buy more save more deal.
spend $25 and get $5 off, spend $50 and get $15 off, spend $75 and get $30 off (ends 11/26 midnight)
Plus, as always there is free shipping and returns.

i absolutely love my hammered spiked bib necklace from them. it's such great quality, nice and heavy and you can actually make the spikes stick out or lay flat. it works with a casual outfit and I can't wait to wear it with a nice dress during the holidays.

they recently added a lot of new pieces that I just adore like that gold and black statement necklace above with the matching earrings.



brittany at love stitched has a discounted section in her etsy shop and is also offering mustache earrings for $4.25 on groopdealz.



nat at take the cannoli is offering a 15% discount to her shop with code FRUITCAKE.

Dresses from Shabby Apple

save 20% site wide at shabby apple by clicking through the ad above and entering code JOYFULSEASON at checkout.



Mandy at Love Squirrels is offering free shipping with code CMFREESHIP.



One of my favorites, Gage Huntley Designs is offering 40% off everything in the store.
All items are discounted already so there is no discount code needed.
They have some super cute and cheap bracelets that would make for wonderful stocking stuffers!



Amy at The Charming Blog is offering 20% off in her shop Charming Life Studio with code CHARMINGHOLIDAY.

She also recently launched the Charming Holiday online mag which can be found here. It features a great collection of gift ideas and shops including a ton of discounts. Make sure to check it out!


Pin It


2 comments:

I love to hear from you so please comment away.