Saturday, November 24, 2012

happy thanksgiving





oh hey! i cant believe how quickly this week went by. my best friend melanie flew back home on tuesday, I spent 3 days trying to finish our annual photo book and get it ordered which involved a few revisions once I realized ordering 3 books (one for each our families) would cost almost $500! whoops, I guess I get a little carried away sometimes... and then there was of course thanksgiving. 
holy food, family and gorgeous weather. 
I have so much to be thankful for this year, like an amazing husband who works tirelessly to take care of us, amazing family and friends near and far, and of course I am most thankful to be logan's mama. life is pretty amazing right now :) 

thank you so much for reading this blog and your kind comments. i have met so many great people through this blogging community and am amazed by the wonderful talents so many of you are sharing with the world. 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! $500 for photo books!?! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos! glad to see you had a great family time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pictures <3 Photo albums are the key to capture and share beautiful moments. A great Xmas gift I'd say ;)
    Xo, Kathrin

    www.6footone.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun pictures! It looks like you had an awesome Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fotobücher haben wir auch gerade wieder für alle bestellt, waren aber zum Glück günstiger :) Schöne Fotos übrigens, und Logan ist ja sooooooo groß geworden!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.