Tuesday, November 6, 2012

i've got my fur to keep me warm


leather jacket: mango, scarf: target, denim: american eagle, shoes: buffalo

this could easily turn into another one of those posts where I confess my never ending love for the target. you know, like pretty much every other woman/blogger out there. luckily, we won't go there. 
pheew!

ok, nice try but now seriously, have you seen the amazing winter weather accessories like this furry scarf and amazing cable knit sweaters? or how about the new nate berkus line? a little pricier than i'd expected but beautiful nonetheless.
i won't even mention any of the wonderful finds in the toddlers clothing section... 

ahhh target. you and I we have a beautiful thing going on. 

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. we're soul sisters. i am in love with target. like major.

    xo, shaylee --> shayleewilcox.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't live without target. It's pathetic, I know. You look amazing!

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this!
    New follower :)

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE target!! and i really have always wanted to try wedge sneakers and after seeing yours, i think i need a pair!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this entire outfit and that scarf is amazing! haven't been to target in two weeks and i'm going cold turkey over here and that scarf is calling my name!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love your sneaker wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sneakers and the brown and blue together, Thanks for linking up to Wardrobe Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit

    Bisous
    Suzanne
    http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my that scarf is amazing. I would snatch it up this minute if I hadn't already put a similar one on my xmas list. Gorgeous look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that scarf! Can't believe it's from Target. Wow. I will seriously have to go check that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. loooove this look and your hair!
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.