Wednesday, December 12, 2012

holiday style for less

inspiration picture source
vest from ruche
skirt from h&m
turtleneck from target
shoes from pac sun

inspiration picture source
sweater from target
black pants from asos
boots from nine west
shirt from old navy
trench coat from target

With the holidays pretty much right around the corner I've been trying to recreate a few lovely, high-end looks but with a much lower price tag. Holidays are the perfect reason to dress up a little bit while staying comfortable and warm (depending on what climate you live in). 
Most importantly, I strongly believe in always incorporating pieces from my existing wardrobe into new looks. These two looks are so easily put together and you'll most likely have most of the pieces in your closet already. What a money saver!

Have you planned out your holiday outfits already? Do you like to stay comfy and cozy or do you step up your game and go for the glitz and glam? 

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I am a cheap-skate when it comes to clothes shopping! I already have my outfit picked out: it's a simple black dress and I've thought of different ways to style it so I can maximize it's use throughout the holidays! -Jessica L

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing blogposts like this! Sometimes the less money outfits are better!! I'm going to the mall tomorrow so I'm going to look for that H&M silver skirt...

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit ideas! Our holidays are very low key so I'm sure I'll be wearing some sort of sweater/jeans/boots combo with some fun accessories thrown in. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.