Wednesday, December 26, 2012

merry christmas





logan wasn't into the whole posing for a picture thing so this is the best shot we got... 
Just popping in to wish you all a Merry Christmas or simply a wonderful time with your loved ones!
We are thoroughly enjoying our time over here, eating a ton of great food, visiting with friends and relaxing :) 

Paris was wonderful and I will be posting about that as soon as I get some pictures edited. 
For now I hope you are all staying warm and enjoying the holidays as much as we are!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas my lovely friend!

    So happy you are able to spend the holidays with your loved ones overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks so cute :) hope you guys are having fun. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry xmas! Lovely pics and tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry christmas! lovely photos and can I just mention that I love Logan's sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    xo Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Logan is SUCH a cutie. I'm following along on Bloglovin now, and totally looking forward to more photos of your sweet little one.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.