Monday, December 10, 2012

oh! baby

this past week/weekend was a rough one. logan got sick while jason was on a work trip and I totally lost all my extra points for the mom of the year award. things were not pretty let me tell you, including lots of cries on both sides and the realization that my perfect and sweet little boy turns into a tantrum throwing, screaming, scratching, kicking and biting little monster when he gets sick. 
on top of everything, i am also trying to get us travel ready for our trip to germany. 
sooooo, I am sorry i've been kinda lazy around these parts but something's gotta give right?  it may be a little more quiet here while we try to adjust to a 6 hour time difference with a toddler and spend some much anticipated oma and opa time :) 
they have a ton of snow, folks!!! 

enjoy this most wonderful time of the year and I will pop in to say hi as much as I can.

xx

7 comments:

  1. Have a great trip and I hope your little man feels better. Kids don't know how to sleep it off when they are sick, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, that sounds awful! Have a great trip, and I hope your little guys feels better soon!

    xo Emily Beth @ Inspired Attire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willkommen auf dieser Seite vom großen Teich!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are both feeling better and rested, ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - Thank you for the lovely ad space! It's so fun to see my little blog over there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have an amazing holiday and a great time with your family in Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh...those are hard times. Hope he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.